Saturday 16 May 2015

It's in the bag!

Hello everyone.

As promised, today I'm sharing what I'm taking to the SU regional event for swaps.  I spotted this sweet little bag on Pinterest (by Sylvie) and had to make my own version.  


I love that it folds flat so I could make a lot of them in advance.  The ones I made for swaps didn't have handles and were made from card rather than paper (I was using up the supplies that are retiring) and I decorated them with the Butterflies die-cuts and stamps from the Butterfly Basics and Banner Banter sets (both of which will still be available in the new catalogue from June 2 - whew!)

Here's the tutorial - 



I thought it might be helpful if you could see a diagram of the scoring pattern , so here it is-


I hope you'll try this one and that you enjoy making it.  Please let me know if you do.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.