Tuesday 18 August 2015

Gotta Lotta Bottle

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Today I'm sharing how I made this neat little gift bag.  The festive season will be upon us almost before we know it, and of course, birthdays happen all year round, so it's useful to have some gift bags or boxes handy.  This bag can be made up ahead of time and stored flat, which is convenient.



Here's the cutting/folding diagram - 



And here's the tutorial.


Oh, and in case you were curious, oil in the bottle is a combination of yang-ylang, lavender, and rose essential oils in a carrier oil.  It smells WONDERFUL!  

Thanks for visiting - hope to see you again soon!

Crafty Hugs

Keren

PS - Don't forget that the new Autumn/Winter mini catalogue goes live on 1 September and my customers will be getting their copy through the post direct from me.    Get in touch with your SU Demonstrator for your copy!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.