Saturday 29 August 2015

Lights, Camera - CAT!

Hello everyone, thank you for visiting my blog.

I WAS going to show you some pictures of the cards I've been making.  However, as you can see from the photos, I have been prevented!




This is Mysti (short for Mystique).  She's a lilac and cream Persian.  And if you're wondering why I haven't chased her out of the studio box, you underestimate the feline capacity for stubborn.

I have another pop-up cube studio, which she has claimed as her own, and she can usually be lured away to it if I set it up for her - but not this time.  She's left the studio a couple of times to eat, drink and generally refresh herself, but has always moved back in, casually brushing aside the cards I have set up as she makes herself comfy.  

Frustrating as it is, I am actually quite pleased, because she's been a bit under the weather later - nothing that the vet could find seriously wrong with her, but just a bit low.  For a couple of weeks I've been able to craft and take photos without the assistance of cat. This is a return to her old sassy self.

So I'm sorry that I haven't been able to tease you with the lovely things coming in the new catalogue (if you're one of my customers, you've got a copy coming to you in the very near future).  Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keren, my Misty is just the same, if she is not sitting on my work mat or keyboard she is sitting on my chair but I love a sooky cat, some pussycats just want to be near you.
    Greetings from OZ x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.