Saturday 12 September 2015

What a week!

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by!


It's been quite a week here.  

David (my husband) and I enjoy ballroom and latin dancing (we started to learn so that we could waltz at our wedding) and we've recently started taking medal tests.  Last Sunday we were all set to take our Paso Doble exam (I LOVE the Paso Doble- such drama!) and two days before THE day David put his back out.  It's just as well there wasn't a drug test because he was dosed up to the eyeballs on painkillers.  It seemed to go OK, nevertheless - but we won't know for sure until we get the results. 

 On top of that my "day job" has kept me very busy, and David has been running round taking his parents to medical appointments, which hasn't helped his back any.  Thank heaven for crafting!

I used two stamp sets on the card - Flower Patch and Bravo!  I mixed the inks (dollars of red, yellow and orange) by rubbing the pads on my silicone mat and then inked up the stamps from the mat.   It was quick and easy to do, and just what I needed to de-stress myself.  

Hope you like it- and hope to see you again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.