Saturday 7 November 2015

Simply Sketched Saturday - 2


Thank you for joining us for another Simply Sketched Saturday Challenge! We’re so excited to be sharing this hop with you.  The products used are all available in the current Annual, or seasonal, Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues*.  Simply use the buttons at the bottom of the post to keep hopping!

Here's this week's sketch-


Here's my interpretation.


See the back layer?  It's made using our Kraft card, which I've treated with glycerine and water to create a faux leather look.

(If you want to have a go yourself after you've finished hopping, I'll put a link to the video tutorial below).  So now. please proceed around the blog in an orderly fashion - single file and no pushing!  See you soon!












Here's the list of what I used-


*Unless otherwise stated


9 comments:

  1. Love it, will be watching the video once I've made my way through the hop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, Oldy worldly . Makes me want to go ank play with ink ! Such a fantastic card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! what a great take on the sketch
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is wonderful! so different and unique! x you interest me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the leather effect! Perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing Keren! I'm in love with disress look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Keren, so unusual. I will be hopping back to watch your video when I have finshed all my commenting. Perfect mans card.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to do that faux leather technique for AGES. You've just reminder me that I've still not done it, lol. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.