Tuesday 1 December 2015

Santa in a Box

Hello blog friends, and than you for visiting.

Today I've made this Card-in-a-box.  The festive season will soon be here and it's hard to believe that I just had my first anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  It's been great fun and I am so glad I joined.  One of the perks of being a SU! Demo is that you get to see the new catalogue and to order from it before anyone else...and there's some gorgeous things coming up in the Spring/Summer catalogue...you're going to LOVE it!

Bit I've teased you enough.  There's still time to play with the lovely things in the Autumn/WInter catty, and today I've been busy making this card-in-a-box.

Here's how I made it -


And what I used to make it is at the end of this post.  See you again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.