Tuesday 5 January 2016

Star bright

Hello there, and welcome to my blog.  Here's today's project- a triple easel card.

The original version I saw used heart die-cuts;  sadly, Stampin' Up! retired their heart-shaped dies so when I wanted to make this one I needed to use a different set of framelits - and I thought the stars would work...

(Sorry the picture's so dark - it's been really miserable weather-wise here lately and the light is not good.  I have a mini-studio but putting it up is the surest way of attracting the cat's attention and it's next to impossible to get there out again)

Just to be different, I'm not using items from the new SU catalogue or Sale-A-Bration event though they both go live today - I wanted to use the Bohemian papers from the Annual catalogue, because I love these beautiful rich colours so much.  So I did.

Here's the tutorial-



I hope that you enjoy - I'd love to hear what you think.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

1 comment:

  1. What a fab card. Will try my best to make one and let you know how it goes.
    Thank you for all your inspiration. I love watching your videos.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.