Thursday 10 March 2016

It's Magic!

Hello bloggers, welcome to my blog.

If you've seen my videos on YouTube or followed this blog for any length of time, you might have spotted that I do enjoy my kinetic/action/fancy fold cards.  Today's project is a fun, "magic" slider card.  I used the little chick from the Honeycomb Happiness set from this year's Sale-A-Bration (which is running until the end of March)

If you don't know the secret, it's rather impressive to see the plain black outline picture of the chick turn full colour when pulled out of the frame.  I've made this kind of card previously, but this time I used a different way of constructing the slider which I found much easier than the previous method.  Here's the tutorial -

Thanks for visiting and I do hope you enjoyed this project. 

 Don't forget to get your Sale-A-Bration goodies by placing an order for £45 (before P & P) in my Stampin' Up! store before the end of this month- and if you're thinking of joining Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration is a really good time as you get to choose extra items for your starter kit.  

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

1 comment:

  1. What did you use to cut out the slider card? Is there a die or perhaps some measurements?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.