Thursday 12 May 2016

Zig zag card


Hello bloggists, and welcome!

I'm still using up my retiring stock and these papers - from the Birthday Bouquet DSP - are soooo pretty in the ice-cream colours;  I'm going to miss them.  However, the Suite Sayings stamps are carrying over to the new catalogue and I'm  happy about that, it's such a useful set and co-ordinates with some of our other sets.

It's been  while since I made one of these zigzag cards.   They are really easy to make and look as if they'd be complicated - love that!

Before I link to the tutorial, I want to tell you about my first ever venture into a live-stream virtual SU workshop.  I am really, really nervous about it and I'd love it if you'd drop in on Saturday next (14 May) at 7.00 p.m., BST.  

Here's the tutorial for the zigzag card - 
Thanks for visiting - see you soon?

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.