Tuesday 19 July 2016

Origami boxes

Hello bloggists, and welcome!

Just for once, today's project has no stamping at all.  The star box is a classic origami fold and not difficult to do, but I hope you agree that it's very effective. Here's the how-to -


I made two, mainly because when I checked the video the paper rustling made it difficult to hear what I was saying.  I tried voice-over, but in the end I decided to just redo the whole thing.  I hope you'll try this for yourself.  You can vary the size of the finished box just by changing the size of the square of paper you start with.

Back soon with a proper stamped project!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em!! Always a surprise to me when you "reveal" the box part in your origami videos lol. Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project and your tutorial is awesome! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.