Saturday 13 August 2016

Shooting Star Card

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.


Well, I survived another live stream and so did the camera tripod!  

While I get very nervous before every live stream, I do enjoy them once I’ve got going and I really enjoy the chat – so perhaps I’ll carry on with them after the six that I promised to do.  Maybe. Possibly.  I am planning a rose/flower workshop (by popular demand!) so look out for that!

I promised that today's blog would feature an action card, and so it does - it's a circle spinner card.



I've made this kind of card before using a plastic template;  it's SOOOOO much easier using dies to cut the circles.  And check out the background paper, made with the Superstar stamps-



This card, I didn't realise that I would be posting it just after a meteor shower.
It's almost as if it was planned! 

I hope you enjoyed this project.  Do join me again, won't you?

See you soon! crafty hugs, 

Keren
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keren ..Thank you for sharing this project . One small tip - if you round the corners of the dimensional the star would move more freely in the track .

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.