Thursday 6 October 2016

Copper top box

Hello bloggists, and welcome to my blog. 

Believe it or not, it wasn't until after I'd made this little explosion box that I realised now much it looked like a well-known brand of battery...I just wanted to play with the absolutely LUSH copper foil card.  I've always loved copper, even when I had the job of polishing my mother's ornaments as a child.



It's a teeny-tiny box, this one. It holds a bottle of nail varnish very snugly. It won't be long before Secret Santa time comes around again and we have a very challenging price limit in our office - the gift mustn't cost more than £1.  This nail varnish would qualify (even though it's a named brand) because I got it as an incentive gift with another purchase.

I had to think a bit about how to make a rectangular explosion box.  Here's how I did it-



Here's the link to the Connie Stewart video about the box shim that I talked about in the video - 
Simply Simple BOX MAKING SHIM by Connie Stewart

Thanks for visiting - see you again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.