Wednesday 19 October 2016

Locking gift bag

Hello bloggists, and welcome.

If you've been trying to find this blog post via my YouTube channel and, up until now, have been experiencing some frustration, I apologise.  I normally schedule my posts for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.  And this post was all set to go live on Thursday.  However, for some reason, I got totally confused and set the YouTube to go live on Wednesday.  It's probably something to do with my age and being a bit of a dingbat, really!    Anyway, here's the vid -
And here are the measurements - 

So having covered myself in confusion, I'm going to quit while I'm ahead - or at least, no further behind than usual.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.