Thursday 13 October 2016

O Christmas Tree

Hello bloggists, thank you so much for stopping by today.  I just want to take a minute to say thank you for your patience and supportive comments after Tuesday’s blog.  I really appreciate it.  For those who asked, the MIL is on the road to recovery and we are expecting her to be discharged to a rehab unit any time now.

It’s more of a normal post today.  I had lots of fun with this card.  

I enjoy starting with a plain piece of paper or card and turning it into something, and this project is mostly card, ink and stamping.  I wonder if you can guess how I made the teeny-tiny fir cones?  They were a little bit fiddly but they are so sweet! Here’s the tutorial -




Thanks for visiting - hope you'll come again soon.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.