Tuesday 13 December 2016

Hot Chocolate

Hello bloggists, and welcome.  
There's something very cute about miniatures and when I came across a number of projects like this one on Pinterest I had to have a go at making my own version.  

I made it so that it's gift card holder as well as a card holder.  If you didn't want to add the gift card, you could glue the back panel to itself.  Or you could just tuck the Snowman Soup verse inside.  This is the one I like - 
When the weather outside is frightful, 
Snowman Soup can be delightful!
May it warm your spirit & soul, 
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
When you feel a chill or “burr”, 
Use the candy cane to stir
Add hot water & sip it slow, 
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Here's how I made it-

Of course, you could just fill the cup with Snowman Soup (hot chocolate mix, mini marshmallows, some chocolates and a candy cane) or some sweets and not bother with the cup holder for a very quick gift.

I hope you enjoyed this project, and if so, join me again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.