Tuesday 31 January 2017

High Tide

Hello bloggists, and welcome.
Oh my, what a busy working week I have ahead of me.  I won’t bore you with the details but trust me, the day job is taking over my life.  Thank goodness I can craft to relax!


I enjoyed making this canvas.  I live by the sea, and walking on the beach – or even seeing the sunset over the sea – is very calming.  I love cardmaking, I truly do, but mixed media and altered art have played a big part in my crafty repertoire.  SU don’t sell paints in their colour palette – but with re-inkers and acrylic paints you can mix your own and that's what I've done.

Here's the tutorial - 

I usually send or give away the cards and projects I make , but this one is going up on the wall - or perhaps I'll prop it up on my desk so that I can see a calming picture when the day gets stressful.

That's it for now,

See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.