Thursday 9 February 2017

Love Hearts Tealights box

Hello bloggists, and welcome!
I've been dying to play with the dies that cut the card for this box since I saw it in the catalogue.  I'm a sucker for boxes, and I do like the hexagonal shape.

The colours I've used here are a bit different to my usual choices.  They're inspired by the Love Hearts tea lights I found in the supermarket.

Here they are (along with my cuppa!) while I was planning the project.  Very Love-hearty.   Disappointingly, they aren't scented - but perhaps Love Hearts scented candles would be too much of a good thing.


Here's the tutorial -
What do you think of it?  Despite my reservations about the colour combinations, I think it came out OK!

See you again soon?

Crafty hugs,


Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.