Tuesday 4 April 2017

Glittery Stars Card

Hello bloggists, and welcome.

When I was small, the time between Christmas and my birthday in April seemed like forever.  These days it flies past – has anyone else noticed that?
Anyway, I’m in the mood to celebrate, and today’s card is as star-studded and glittery as you could wish.
It took me a long time to get round to using the Swirly Scribbles dies –in fact, I only bought them a few weeks ago – but, like with the Curvy Keepsake Box, I’m now wondering what I could have been thinking to wait so long!

Here’s how I played with it.

I am so pleased with the way this card came out; I think it’s quite gender-neutral and would be suitable for a wide age range – what do you think?

See you again soon,

Crafty Hugs,


Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.