Wednesday 19 July 2017

Wax Paper Resist

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.

I will admit that the photo with today's blog post isn't the clearest.  So I'm going to go right in with the video tutorial - 

I hope you've now got a better idea of the waxed paper resist technique.  So easy and you get two backgrounds for the price of one- bargain!  I also hope you liked the ribbon rose - I learned this technique about a year ago and it's become one of my favourites.

With any luck, my photography skills will have improved by next time!

Bye for now,

Crafty hugs,

Keren

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love it, I knew how to do the resist but I think that your finished card is so pretty and quite charming. thanks for your lovely way of teaching us.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.