Wednesday 6 September 2017

Hey there, Polar Bear!

Hello everyone, and welcome!

Well, have you seen the new catalogue yet?  (If not - there's a link at the bottom of the page to the pdf version, or you can request one from your demonstrator - I'll be happy to help if you don't have one)  

If you have, you might have noticed the oh-so-stunning Year of Cheer suite on page 37.  The DSP is really gorgeous!  It's a good weight for box making so I'm planning on using it to package gifts - they'll look so elegant.   I couldn't resist using a little bit of it on this card.

Aren't the A Little Wild stamps so cute?  They're designed so that they can be used as gift tags but you don't have to use them just for that.  I've used the back view of the bear (you could say it was a bear behind!) and coloured it to look like a polar bear.

I'm really pleased with the way the aurora borealis technique worked on glossy card too!

Here's the tutorial - 

Thanks for visiting- see you again soon!

Crafty hugs,

Keren

SaveSave Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.