Wednesday 20 December 2017

Heart baskets

Hello everyone, and welcome!


Can you believe it?  This time next week Christmas 2017 will be over.  It always seems to come and go so quickly, unlike when I was small when it seemed like a lifetime from Christmas to Easter!  This is my last-but-one blog post before The Day and today I’m sharing a very traditional project.



These baskets could hang on the Christmas tree with little gifts inside, or be placed on guests’ plates at a festive meal.  They are easy enough for children to make – with a bit of help with the cutting if need be – and might be a useful way of keeping your small ones occupied on Christmas Eve.  They use the minimum of supplies - just paper, a bit of glue, and something to cut with.


I did have fun making these and I hope you do too.


Crafty Hugs,


Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.