Saturday 6 January 2018

It's impossible!

Hello and welcome!  

Today I am sharing this rather clever box.  It looks as if it's in two parts - a base and a lid - but in fact it's all in one.  
via GIPHY

It's a new style to me, but it seems to have been around for some time - and I just HAD to find out how to make one!  I did some research, and found that, with a bit of careful measurement and burnishing of creases, it was quite straightforward to make


Here's the video-



I used the full width of a piece of 12 x 12 card, using a  separate joining strip to pull it all together.  Here's the folding/cutting diagram  -


And here's what I used!

Product List

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Testomaster A gym wants you to go in stay just a little bit and can then be go offered. They dont care your current products reach your fitness goals and usually do not want establish a relationship with you can. They just want their quota as well as help fill that allowance. http://gojivitafacts.com/testomaster/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.