Wednesday 3 January 2018

Let's Sale-A-Brate!

Hello, and welcome!

I've had a bit of a break from blogging/YouTubing recently.  It wasn't intentional;  I've been suffering from a particularly nasty cold that's been doing the rounds hereabouts.  I'm happy to say that I am on the mend now, and I did manage to record a few videos while I was recuperating.

And today is the first day of the new Spring/Summer catalogue AND Sale-A-Bration 2018 so I'm just popping in with a quick update for you.  

Don't forget to click on the links below to see what's in the new catalogue, and also the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  Want a physical copy?  Get in touch with your SU demonstrator or drop me a line (keren@tuppencecoloured.co.uk) if you're in the UK.

To start the fun, I've created my version of a card that's in the brochure - see if you can find it!

See you soon, and keep crafting!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.