Wednesday 31 January 2018

The Perfect Gentleman


Hello, and welcome!  

Have you seen the film Kingsman? If not, I can recommend it.  I didn't think it was going to be the sort of film I'd enjoy but I really did.  It's in the 60's secret agent style- think James Bond or the Man from U.N.C.L.E., with a villain bent on world domination and fun (and deadly) technological toys.  

Anyway, one of the hallmarks of a Kingsman is sartorial elegance, understated but immaculately dressed at all times, so of course the True Gentleman suite made me think of the films.  I'm always happy when I find supplies that will work for masculine projects - with a husband, two sons and several nephews and great nephews (and even a couple of great-great nephews) in the family.  

Here's the tutorial for the card I made with some of the supplies from the suite.  (I've got a top tip for using the stamp-ma-jig with a small surface in the video too!)


Thanks for stopping by - please do come again soon!

Keep Crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.