Saturday 26 May 2018

Instant break - just add water!

Hi everyone and welcome!

OK, so today I should have been sharing my contribution to the InspireINK blog hop, but due to circumstances beyond everyone's control it's been postponed for a week.  Luckily, I had got a bit ahead with my planning and I have this ready to share instead.

I love how, by packaging up inexpensive treats, they can become something special.  My little pouch has a coffee bag, a chocolate biscuit and some sugar and coffee whitener inside - just add water for an instant coffee break!

The inspiration for this pouch was a box that had chocolates in.  They were a gift, but I have been known to buy things because they came in an interesting box and I wanted to take it apart to see how it was made - anybody else do that?

Here's the tutorial -


And here's the cutting/scoring diagram


Wasn't it lucky that the Call Me Clover card and DSP is such a good match for the packaging of the coffee bag I had?  I love it when a plan comes together! Not long now until the new catalogue is open for business - I'm SOOOO excited!

That's it for today, see you again soon!

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.