Saturday 5 May 2018

Over the rainbow

Hello, and welcome!

Today I'm showing you a card made with the Rainbow Builders dies.  These are great for using up those scraps of card that are too big to just throw away, but aren't quite right for any project you have in mind!

I used mine on an Easel card.  The fun thing about these cards is that you can see the inside and the outside when it's on display.

Here's how I made it- 

I'm going to miss these dies (although I'll still be playing with them, just not sharing what I make here) when they retire, but I'm super excited about some of the new products coming along!  My pre-order (one of the advantages of being a demo) is on its way... can't wait...!

Are you curious to know what I'll be doing with it?  Me to!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.