Wednesday 9 August 2017

Flower Power

Hello, and welcome!

I am so happy to be sharing today's project with you at long last.  Why?  Well, all because the Daisy punch is, at last, back in stock.  

One of the great perks of being a SU demo is the we get to see the new stuff before everyone else and we can order some of it ahead of time (plus we get it at a discount - you just can't go wrong!).  We all went WILD for the Daisy punch, so wild that it sold out almost before the annual catalogue went live. 

So I've been holding on to mine, just waiting for the stock to come back so that you can get yours too.

I love making paper flowers.  This is supposed to be a Gerbera.  (Did you know that you can pronounce it with a hard or soft "G"? I didn't, but you can!)  

Anyway, enough waffling on from me.  See you again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.