Saturday 19 August 2017

Sparkly Trees bauble

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

Well, Wednesday’s tutorial could have gone better.  I managed to share a half-edited version of my project, so if you watched it, you got all the times I stopped/started/decided to do a bit off camera etc. 

To explain, I started by filming the box-making process, and then decided that the box would look REALLY GOOD with some crinkled seam binding ribbon – which I needed to order, so I set it aside while my order was delivered.  I then finished the second bit, but, having my mind on goings-on in my day job, forgot that I hadn’t edited it.   A very big Ooopsy was the result.  (I’ve replaced it with an edited version now.) 




Anyway, today’s project is the first of this year’s baubles.  Over the past couple of years, I managed to make at least one per year and I’ve no intention of breaking the tradition!

Early access to the Card Front Builder dies means that I can get well ahead of the game.   Here’s the tutorial - properly edited, I hope!



The dies are part of a mega-suite that’s going to be in the Autumn/Winter catalogue, but you can get them before 1 September because SU have released them early.  I set myself a monthly budget for craft supplies, so I’m really pleased about the early release because there are some really lovely things coming and I already have some of them – so I’ll have the cash for more goodies!

OK, so now I’m going to triple check that I’ve edited my video properly.
See you again soon,

Crafty hugs,


Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.