Wednesday 8 November 2017

Tulle shaker card

Hello, and welcome!

I can't stop playing with the Hearts Come Home bundle.  It was the first thing on my wish list when I saw the Autumn-Winter catalogue back in the summer (one of the advantages of being a SU demo is that we get to see - and buy - new products before they go on sale to everyone else.  Sweet!)  

Today it's a Tulle shaker card.  I like this style of card because, if you're careful you can move the shaker bits (sequins in this case) through the net.

Here's how I made it -

I did promise that I'd tell you where to score if you are using  8 1/2 by 11 card, which would be at 3 7/8" and 7 3/4" (Metric - score at 10 cm and 20 cm)

Hope you have a go at this kind of card - they are fun to make!

See you soon - and keep crafting!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.