Saturday 9 December 2017

It's a gift!

Hello and welcome!

I have to admit to having a substantial craft stash.  I've been paper crafting for nearly 20 years, but in truth I've been crafting in some form or another for most of my life, beginning with embroidery when I was a small girl (I loved going to choose new skeins of thread - the colours were entrancing!).  Over time I've accumulated quite a pile of things.  And as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (and therefore entitled to a nice discount) I've got quite a bit of SU goodies. 

But if you're just starting, it's not possible to have EVERYTHING at once (unless you're fabulously wealthy). So what would be my must-haves?

Once you've got a few stamps and some ink pads, top of my list would be a die-cutting machine.  There are quite a few around, but my go-to machine is the Big Shot.  (I've had mine since 2005 and it's still going strong.) 

Today's project features die-cuts, all from one set of thinlets.  No stamps, no inks, just paper, a snowflake embellishment and a bit of tinsel trim. 

Here's the video.



PS - the DSP will be retired when the new catalogue comes into play and is available while stocks last, so if you want some don't wait! 

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.