Wednesday 21 February 2018

Foiled Again!

Hello, and welcome!

Have you seen the NEW second release Sale-A-Bration items?  Stampin'Up! have added more goodies to the lovely supplies that you can earn for FREE (everyone's favourite price!) when your order is £45 or more and OMG, they are stunning!  (There's link at the bottom of the page if you haven't yet seen the brochure.)

I've used the Springtime Foil DSP from the second release today.  I loved the Cheers to the Year DSP in the Autumn/Winter catalogue, and these have the same sort of foil patterns on a white background.  They are am-a-zing!  The photo really doesn't do justice to  how beautiful they really are.  In fact, the project was difficult to film because of the flare from the foils.  Take a look - 


It was good to get the Eastern Medallions from the Annual Catalogue out to play again, and I was pleased with the way they embossed.  I hope you could see the finished effect.  In real life the card is very pretty and the embossing is much clearer - you can hardly see it in the photo.  

If you want to get hold of some of this lush DSP, I'm told it's really popular so don't wait, get your order in!  

I'm just off to stroke the remaining sheets (my PRECIOUS....)

Keep crafting,

Keren


SaveSave Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.