Wednesday 2 May 2018

Bags of fun!

Oh my, it's May already and it'll soon be time to welcome the 2018-19 Annual Catalogue!  One of the great things about being a SU demo is that we get to see all of the lovely things that are coming soon ahead of time, and I promise you that you are going to love, love, LOVE some of the goodies coming your way!

This does mean, though, that we have to say goodbye to some of our old favourites to make room for the new.  And in the same way, I'm using up my retiring DSP to make room.  I like to keep gift bags ready-made so that if I need one in a hurry they're good to go - and these bags are about as large as you can make from 12 x 12 inch paper.

The finished size is 8 x 8 x 4 inches, so they'll hold quite a bit.  

Here's the how-to-do-it video.



You could easily vary the dimensions a bit  if you wanted - how about 9x9x3 or 7x7x5?  Why not give it a try?

Anyway, keep crafting!

Keren

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.